Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Foot notes and a brief hiatus....



Despite the horrific dice rolling in the last game, I was very happy with the results. As a way to explore the rules, it was a success and I thought that the gatling did exactly what it was supposed to do. However, I now have to pack everything away for a while because we are moving house.  We have been planning on downsizing for a couple of years now and after a brief conversation with relatives, we decided to put the house on the market and see what would happened. In short, within the course of a very busy week, we had sold our old house and purchased a new one with that holy grail for all likely readers of this blog - a dedicated wargaming space.

While the move means no more games until at least the end of October, it near guarantees that I will be able to play more often and post more often. Where my current space requires a lot of faffing around in the garage, the new space will allow me to leave the table set up free from interference from camping trailers or cats.

More to follow


3 comments:

tradgardmastare said...

Exciting times,I hope to read how the wargaming space works out here.
Alan

Vicki Dickson said...

Good luck with the move, I hope it all goes as smoothly as possible. :)

Paul O'G said...

I trust the move went well and that we see your return to gaming soon!